About the company
Monk Scout is a leading E-commerce service provider. We have a strong presence across the country in our two distinct business segments: E-commerce and logistics services. We offer logistics services to diverse industry verticals such as consumer goods, automotive, engineering, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, and e-commerce services to brand owners, manufacturers, resellers, distributors, etc. Monk Scout is committed to providing responsive, cost-effective, efficient, and reliable logistics solutions to its customers. It strives to be the first choice for its customers. Monk Scout is a customer-focused, performance-driven, and result-oriented organization, focused on providing value for money to its customers.
What you will be learning?
Life skills training enables you to “think outside the box” both creatively and critically. Using these skills, you will be able to weigh up your options, make informed decisions, and achieve the desired results
You’ll learn about how the eCommerce and logistics industry works, at what position it’s in terms of trend. You’ll also understand the company’s position in the industry and how it will compete in the market against other major players
About the work
1. Research and generate data/leads from multiple marketplaces.
2. Converting leads into sales by communicating with them over call/mail.
3. Learn and apply sales techniques.
4. Any new idea or strategy will be appreciated.
- Excellent Communication • Creativity • Content Curation • Writing Ability
Duration – 4 weeks
Mode – Work from home
Work hours – flexible
Role – Content writing, Sales & Marketing
Industry – eCommerce
Who can join?
1. Have relevant skills and interests
2. Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
3. Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
4. Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
5. Knowledge in content writing